When you’re challenged to solve the need of the hour, having as much data as possible matters. Information from vision systems can be difficult to access and work with – but QualityWorX Vision makes it simple. This module of the QualityWorX suite of Data Intelligence software adds the ability to store, analyze and report on scalar data and pictures from vision systems just as easily as you can from any other process on the plant floor.
How can I use QualityWorX Vision?
Machine vision systems are valuable tools for quality inspection, but how are you using the massive number of images and amount of data they produce? Pass/fail is not enough and provides limited traceability. QualityWorX Vision allows you to:
- Collect and store in a single database scalar data and images, including image overlay information, from multiple cameras, traceable to a part serial number
- Capture images and data for systems with limited or no storage capability at the camera level
- Avoid the need to run down to the plant floor with USB sticks to move images from plant floor system to your system for reanalyzing
- Use manufacturing analytics to enable fast retrieval, review and analysis of image and scalar data
- Scale from single station to all cameras to all inspection systems on the plant floor (e.g., leak test, fastening systems, in-process test stations, etc.)
QualityWorX Vision wins gold award!
The Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program reviews and recognizes the most innovative products and services in the vision and image processing industry, and this year, QualityWorX Vision took home the gold. This achievement recognizes the value of a solution that helps manufacturers extend the insight they gain from their production processes to machine vision images and data.
QualityWorX Vision in action
From barcodes to inspection applications, vision systems are probably a big part of your assembly lines. Check out this video to see how QualityWorX Vision helps you collect, store, analyze and report on this critical data for faster issue resolution and decision-making you can trust.
Webinar: Manufacturing 4.0 Data Management Principles for Machine Vision
In this webinar for Vision System Design, Sciemetric's VP Operations shares strategies on how to apply Manufacturing 4.0 principles to vision system data and incorporate machine vision images into a broader view of your production line.
Manage all your production data
Smart factories today generate reams of data from processes and tests across the production line. Being able to collect, store, analyze and report on all the data means you can find the root cause of problems faster and solve them more reliably so they don’t affect production down the line. Our suite of QualityWorX manufacturing analytics software lets you include machine vision images and data in a full part history so vision systems are no longer a silo.