Technology delivers its greatest value when people know how to use it.
We offer a full suite of instructor-led training courses, geared to meet the needs of different types of users, from operators to equipment maintenance personnel to manufacturing and quality engineers.
The sessions are hands-on and can be tailored for specific requirements. They are delivered either at your site or at our either onsite or at our training facility in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Our current course curriculum includes:
- Engineering Workstation Analyst training: Demonstrates how to use this QualityWorX module to analyze collected data.
- IT for QualityWorX: Learn how to use the configuration and system administration software to maintain the system on an SQL Server.
- QualityWorX for Quality Engineers: Instructs how to use the reports and tools to monitor quality against specific goals.
- Engineering Course: Prepares Engineers, Programmers, and Technicians to effectively operate, program and debug software on Sciemetric sigPOD equipment.
- Maintenance Course: Teaches maintenance personnel how to effectively operate, troubleshoot, and maintain Sciemetric sigPOD equipment.
- Operator Course: Train Operators how to operate a sigPOD, verify good parts, and recover from operational faults.